SPRINGFIELD ANGUS BULL SALE
SATURDAY 11th DECEMBER - 2021 • 12:00 NOON
Directions: Sale will be @ Springfield Angus Farm . Being on Hwy. 39, approx. 3 miles south of Louisburg & 3 miles north of Bunn, turn on Bennett Perry Rd., sale site ½ mile on left. Also travelers on Hwy. 401, 3 miles south of Louisburg & approx. 5 miles north of Hwy. 98, turn on Bennett Perry Rd. - Look for Springfield Angus signs off Hwy. 401 & Hwy. 39.
Sale site address: 104 Springfield Lane - Louisburg, NC 27549
• (40) Yearling Angus bulls – both calving ease and growth.
• (30) coming 2-year-old that are ready to go to work & get the
• This year’s sale has several bulls that have the quality, pedigree & numbers to be in an AI stud, and several that could go into any seedstock operation and have a positive impact.
• Bulls have been developed on fescue, hay and by-products, along with a well-balanced mineral pack.
۰ Performance & Semen tested, de-wormed & have received necessary immunizations.
Healthy & ready to go to work.
• Complete EPDs & performance data
• Ultra Sound & 50K Evaluated
• Sell with a customer satisfaction guarantee.
. Sires include: Springfield Ramesses 6124, Baldridge Alternative E125, G A R Set Apart, SS Identified 7551, Woodland Centerfire, Poss Maverick, Woodland Centerfire, E W A West Point 7258, E&B Plus One, WAR Cavalry B063 Z044, Byergo Black Magic 3348,
• (3) 4-yr. old Springfield Angus Heifers w/fall born calves @ side, (15) 3-yr. old Springfield Angus heifers w/fall born calves @ side. All heifers have been raised on Springfield Angus farm, on annual vaccination program
Sale Catalog posted @ www.ebharris.com or call for a copyV