2 COMPLETE CATTLE DISPERSALS
2 COMPLETE CATTLE DISPERSALS
!!! WEDNESDAY !! 20th FEBRUARY 2019 – 1.30 PM
Sale Location: Granville County Livestock Arena – Oxford, NCDirections: From I-85, take Exit 204, go south on Hwy. 96 for 1.1 mile, turn left on Fairport Rd., go 2.4 miles, right on Cannady Mill Rd., sale ¼ mile on left @ Granville County Livestock Arena. Also from jct. of Hwy. 96 & 56 @ Wilton, take Hwy. 96 north 2 miles, turn right on Cannady Mill Rd., arena approx. 6 miles on right. Watch for cattle auction arrows leading way to sale.Sale Site Address: 4200 Cannady Mill Road – Oxford, NC 27565
REGISTERED ANGUS CATTLE – BLACK BRIDGE FARMS– Vance County, NC
(21) Registered Angus 1st calf heifers w/calves – Lane Angus & Smith Creek bloodlines, medium frame, (9) steer calves @ side, (12) heifer calves @ side, calves AI sired & natural sired, calves born October & November 2018, cattle are exposed back as of 1-22-19 to 3-yr. old registered Angus bull from Green Hills – Mt. Ulla, NC.
(6) Registered Angus bred heifers bred to registered Angus bull from Green Hills, due to start end of February – 1st March
(2) Registered Angus bulls– 3-yr. old Reg 18765045. Yearling bull Reg. 19021396 – EBS (Bruce Shankle) breeding program – Polkton, NC
Cattle are coming off a long wet fall & winter & could stand a little more flesh. Cattle are gentle, structurally sound, moderate to slick hair, good udders, and the kind that will do well on grass, minerals, & water. Vaccines used on these cattle BoviShield Gold One Shot, & Coexin 8, dewormed. Only reason for sale owner has moved to Fl. to start a new business.
AAA #18835085, 18690539, 18831347, 18835951, 18831109, 18690543, 18690568, 18831362, 18831382, 19017483, 18831349, 18648499, 18648505, 18963963, 18654418, 18648500, 18690557, 18834918, 18831367, 18690517, 18231301, 18756442, 18494716, 18831214, 16955262, 18762793, 18071392, 18690534, 18831370, 19166845,
COMPLETE COMMERICAL CATTLE DISPERSAL – HARNETT COUNTY,NC
(70) Bred females consisting of (65) Angus & Angus X, (4) BWF, (1) Smokey, 45 will be 2nd calvers, (5) 3rd calvers, (8) 4th calvers, others mostly 5th calvers, all bred to registered Angus & registered Hereford bulls, due to start calving end of February – March, medium frame cattle, lots of volume, in good body condition especially from wet season we have had, have had only hay & lick tubs, well balanced minerals & fresh water. On November 20 & 21 cattle received vaccines of Triangle 10HB, Vision 7, treated for parasites internal & external. This will be a herd of cattle that would be hard to duplicate as they have the right frame size, plenty of volume, medium to short hair, easy disposition, tight udder, good feet. 95% of these cattle were raised on this farm from top of the line sires & AI sires. Dams originated from NC Research Station – this is a top line of working females. Most cattle will carry the original farm tag w/international letter code to identify them by age
JIMMY SHELTON –
(2) 15-month old purebred Simmental bulls, Fleckvieh breeding, Sires: BAR & Hucks Frier, calving ease & good disposition, plenty of growth, ready for lots of work.
Bud & Owen Wadford Estate (dec) – Wake Forest, NC
(1) cow/pair, (5) bred cows all bred to Angus bull, have been on short rations.
(30) bales fall cut , net wrap fescue – located Stateline Highway 39 blow Townsville Bill Wheeler 252 213 3902 can have 30 days to pick up Bill will load
If you can’t make it to the sale give E. B. or Shane a call – tell us what –U- would like to have & we will represent you as if –U- were sitting there.
Payment in full Day of Sale – Cash or Check.
Sale Location: Granville County Livestock Arena, Oxford, NC
Directions: From I-85, take Exit 204, go south on Hwy. 96 for 1.1 mile, turn left on Fairport Rd., go 2.4 miles, right on Cannady Mill Rd., sale ¼ mile on left @ Granville County Livestock Arena. Also from jct. of Hwy. 96 & 56 @ Wilton, take Hwy. 96 north 2 miles, turn right on Cannady Mill Rd., arena approx. 6 miles on right. Watch for cattle auction arrows leading way to sale.
Sale Site Address: 4200 Cannady Mill Road – Oxford, NC 27565