TOP QUALITY PRODUCERS
CATTLE AUCTION –120 HEAD _
Cow/Calf Pairs, Bred Cows & Heifers, Herd Sires
SATURDAY 23rd September 2017 – 10:00 AM
OXFORD, NC @ Granville County Livestock ArenaDirections: From I-85, take Exit 204, go south on Hwy. 96 for 1.1 mile, turn left on Fairport Rd., go 2.4 miles, right on Cannady Mill Rd., sale ¼ mile on left @ Granville County Livestock Arena. Also from jct. of Hwy. 96 & 56 @ Wilton, take Hwy. 96 north 2 miles, turn right on Cannady Mill Rd., arena approx. 6 miles on right. Watch for cattle auction arrows leading way to sale.Sale Site Address: 4200 Cannady Mill Road – Oxford, NC 27565 GPS Users – if you use Google it will get you to the arena
GLENMARY FARMS – RAPIDAN, VA
(31) Head consist (24) Black,(5) Charolais X, (1) Red, (1) Smokey, 2nd & 3rd calvers, average weight 1250#, bred to Angus bulls, due to start calving end of September – first of October, fancy group of cattle, been on annual vaccination program, running on fescue grass.
RALPH BLALOCK – LUCAMA, NC
Reg. Simmental cow bred to Hooks Broadway bull due to calve 9/29/2017, Reg. Simmental heifer bred to Hooks Broadway bull due to calve 9/’29/2017, Reg. Chimaine coming with 4th calf, bred to ZKCC Chopper Simmental bull, due to calve 10/20/2017. All cattle have been on regular vaccination program. If you are looking for future herd sires or females with decades of a breeding program behind them, here they are.
BOB FOWLER – ZEBULON, NC
(3) Reg. Angus fall calving pairs, (2) Reg. Angus 3-n-1 pairs, 3rd – 5th calvers, been on regular vaccination program, this herd represents over 50 years of AI & selective breeding known for lots of spring in the rib & wide butts.
VANDEMARK FARMS – SPRING HOPE, NC
(5) ¼ to 3/8 Blood Balancer bred heifers, bred to calving ease Angus bull OCC No Fault 9534 (AAA #16994661), due to start calving in November, these heifers are sired by Vandes 7508 of Emblazon herd bull known for producing perfect udders & docility, easy fleshing 1st calf heifers that will thrive on grass & be a commercial cattlemen’s dream, these breeds slick haired, deep sided & made for our southeast pastures, they are worth your attention.
MIKE STROWD – Cattle located on Ted Moore Farm – Hurdle Mills, NC
(11) Sim/Angus 2nd calvers, 2 have new babies at side, others could calve by sale day, all bred to Angus bull, weigh 1350#, on annual vaccination program, a complete dispersal.
JODY STANDLEY – CLAYTON, NC
(15) Angus & BWF fall calving cows bred to Hereford bull, some have calf @ side, (10) Angus spring calving cows bred to Hereford bull, due March – May, this is a complete dispersal of this herd of cows as owners are moving into Hereford females.
THE LITTLE HERB HOUSE – RALEIGH, NC
(2) BWF cow/calf pairs, calves sired by Hereford bull, outstanding calves, cow have excellent udders, middle age cows, 3-yr. old purebred Hereford bull, been used successfully, no calves sired by him had to be pulled, calves grow extremely well, long, very docile, will give someone many years of service.
Other Cattle – (40) head – Angus, Smokes, Reds, & BWF, ¾ of these cattle will be dark hided, (35) of the cattle will have calf @ side, & by sale time all could have calf @ side, a good chance of some 3-n-1, cattle average 1200#, been grazing fescue pasture , in (3) different herds, (2) groups bred to Angus bulls, (1) group bred to Charolais bulls, all cattle on regular vaccination program, easy temperament, a complete dispersal.
HERD SIRE: Purebred 5 –years old Red Angus bull, weighs approx. 1600#, smooth, thick, easy to handle, calving ease, owner really would like to keep but due to his daughters coming in the herd , it’s your gain.
SimAngus 3rd calver ASA #2674073
She is bred back & due 3/27/18
Has bull calf ASA # 3239514 DOB:: 4-8-17
SimAngus cow 1st calver ASA #2965269 DOB: 3/15/15 She is bred back & due 5/29/18 Has bull calf ASA #3262873 DOB: 4/22/17
Sire to these calves is our Registered Angus bull Springfield Denver 4077. He calves are outstanding. Top 3% marbling bull Angus Reg #18020870.The calves have already received first round of vaccinations, Virashield 6 VL5 HB, Vision 20/20 with spur.
Cows get vaccinated every November and poor on. We used Longrange on entire herd in April.
Reg. Angus Bull – DOB: 2/12 Sire: O C C Hunter 928H Reg. # 17475275
CLICK HERE TO VIEW REGISTRATION PAPERS
Semen Tank & Inventory.
ABS – Taylor-Wharton 18XT semen/embryo tank, charged & ready for semen or embryos.
(6) OCC Rancher 680R
(2) HA Image Maker
(5) OCC Magnitude
(5) OCC Big Time 746Z
(10) Highline Right Time 338
(3) Retail Product
(14) Leachman Right Time 2700
(4) Papa Hero
(1) Traveler 8180
(2) SAV 8180 Traveler 004
(7) Perry Power Design 715
(22) Papa Forte 1921
(46) Harb High Plains 975
(30) Rito OT3 of 5R9 Pro Trend
Bring your AI tanks – we would like to transfer semen on Saturday or we can arrange shipping @ owner’s expense.
All Cattle Will be Screened for Reproductive Soundness By Vet. All cattle 18 months of age & older will be EID. All cattle will be on regular vaccination program & parasite control or brought up to date week of sale
Bring stock trailers sale day. Would like to load cattle out sale day. Trucking available if needed.
Sale order available sale day or check the web late Friday afternoon for posting. Print before you come & have a head start w/the pens marked that will fit your farm
PAYMENT IN FULL DAY OF SALE – CASH OR CHECK